Typeathome.com SCAM BEWARE!!!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Better Internet Bureau - Public Forum » Report Scams & Frauds » Typeathome.com SCAM BEWARE!!!! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Blackball listsvenskenr6-15-11  10:28 pm
Typeathome.com19cazz541-14-09  5:44 pm
  Start New Thread        

rpdoffagn3
Username: rpdoffagn3

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 9:38 pm:   

Okay I wrote a letter to vigorous you to say I did not want to work with them mentioned this site and got a full refund within a few minutes thank you
rpdoffagn3
Username: rpdoffagn3

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 7:48 pm:   

Well I did it again, Data Entry with vigorous you yes a scam they offer training for data entry position but all they want you to do is post to enrich their company the only way to get paid is if someone else falls for the same scam. I say no I will not do that to someone else. $30 down the drain}
tigerpepper111
Username: tigerpepper111

Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 2:36 pm:   

Has anyone heard of Typeathomeonline.com? On their website a lady "Julia Harris" talks about this wonderful opportunity (the owner?). I'm a single mom of seven boys who just got laid off. I would appreciate info on any legit work at home opportunity. Thanks!

Moderators Note: Run away fast it is a scam
graniecc
Username: graniecc

Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 10:44 am:   

Well, I join the ranks for the scammed for work at home businesses. I wish I had discovered this website before I put money for Keystrokes-4-Cash. I just emailed fraud@esellerate.net to get my $49.97 back and hopefully will have it in a couple of days. It really is a shame how honest people like us just trying to make a few extra bucks are being scammed by the few dishonest jerks who are making the money off of us. As the saying goes, "let the buyer beware". Obviously, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
matter94
Username: matter94

Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 3:51 am:   

Thanks for this site! I was just a few keystrokes away from sending "esellerate" my $49 by PayPal (although I did think the bit about 1/2 off coupon codes sounded very fishy), when I had the good sense to google "Is "eSellerate" a scam or legitimate"

and found this site. I just saved my money and a lot of stress. I hope there are legit work-at-home businesses, but I wonder...????
jackline40
Username: jackline40

Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 2:24 am:   

has anyone had a bad experence with cash 4 offers?
jackline40
Username: jackline40

Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 2:12 am:   

I to had this happen to me. I got taken for 49.99. Fortunitely i found this site and requested my money back from fraud@esellerate.net. I just got my refund to my credit card today. Also has any one had a call from this so called company. I did on 1/10/08. Gerald was his name and he said he was my mentor. He wanted to know how things were going and I told him that I found a web site that told me all about him and his scam. He asked what the web site was, I didn't give it to him because I had misplaced the paper at that moment. Other wise I would have. Lots of luck to everyone that got taken. Lets all be more wise.
bigdaddy
Username: bigdaddy

Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 7:23 am:   

i too looked into tah.com and came very close to signing up, but something bothered me about the whole set up. so like a smart business man would do i tried contacting them via their contact area asking for an address and phone number so i could look into it via the BBB. not only was my inquiry never answered they deleated it and called the matter closed.
i again sent them a question a few days latter with the ticket# of the original question asking why it was never answered. again it was removed and closed without an answer.
i sent them a angry contact ticket telling them i was reporting them to the wisconsin bbb as i knew then that they were a scam. that was immediately removed and closed. i then reported them to WI BBB and never thought of them again untill i was reading and article this morning that suggested before signing up with any wah program to enter the name of the website and add "scam" and see if there were any complaints, which brought me here.
good advice i will now follow if i come across anymore wah sites that spark my interest add the website name and the word scam into any search engine and see how many complaints ect pop up.
gunslingernw
Username: gunslingernw

Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 9:49 pm:   

Hi Folks!
I just started investigating this guy today. I fell for this scam back on Nov 6th and he burned me for $54.37. I'm in the process of attempting to get my refund now. I see that this thread deals with his Type At Home Scam I've discovered today that he's running several of these Data Entry Scams under the umbrella of a company called Cyber Junky Inc. He also has another company called Synergy Investments Inc. The latest scam and the one I got scammed on is called Keystrokes4Cash I looked at the Type At Home site today and it looks like he's cloned the Keystrokes4Cash site from that one just changing the page layout and text a bit, same scam and scammer. He also billed my paypal account for what he called taxes This ammounted to a nearly 20% Additional fee. I'm not in California so not subject to CA sales taxes and I doubt that CA charges a 20% sales tax. My Paypal was billed by Esellerate with the money going to Cyber Junky Inc. I found this information by doing some searched regarding Cyber Junky Inc.
Here's some information that I found on him and his companies today from the better business bureau website.
Business Contact Information:
Company Name Keystrokes4Cash I added this one as this is his newest and has not yet gotten any BBB reports.

Keystrokes4Cash

Synergy Investments Inc.
Cyber Junky Inc.
Type At Home
Data Entry Made Easy
PaidSurveysEtc.com
Type-at-home.com

Company Address: 1042 N El Camino Real #B358
Encinitas Ca 92024

Type Of Entity: Corporation

Principle: Billy Briggs, Owner

Number of Employees: 1

Phone Number: 858-345-5580

Email Address: bbb@type-at-home.com

BBB Acreditation: status This company is not a BBB acredited business.

Type of business: Computer Software publishers & developers, Internet marketing services, Work-At Home Cos.

This company is Not a member of the BBB of San Diego and Imperial Counties.

Customer Experience:
Based on BBB files this company has an unsatisfactory record with the bureau due to 16 unanwsered complaints and its failure to substantiate or modify advertising claims.

The BBB comtacted the company with the following.

- Income Claims
- Testimonials
- 60 day risk free trials
- Their email address

The company did not respond to the BBB's requests for substantiation. The BBB suggests that consumers obtain pertinent information prior to conducting business.

The Bureau processed a total of 528 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 528 complaints closed in the last 36 months 462 were closed in the last 12 months

These complaints concerned:
38 regarding:
67 regarding: Advertising Issues
1 regarding: Billing or Collection Issues
5 regarding: Customer Service Issues
7 regarding: Delivery Issues
146 regarding: Guarantee of Service Issues
5 regarding: Product issues
229 regarding: Refund or Exchange Issues
16 regarding: Selling Practices
14 regarding: Service issues
dkdarce
Username: dkdarce

Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 1:10 am:   

Oh, sorry, it's not a bus stop, but a UPS Store franchise mailbox. Not exactly a legitimate office address.
dkdarce
Username: dkdarce

Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 7:21 pm:   

You'll never believe this! The address this guy gives for his business location is...a BUS STOP!!!
scampuppy
Username: scampuppy

Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 6:13 pm:   

Well, well, well. Now this is a big surprise, seeing all of these complaints about type-at-home.com

Mr. Thomas (a.k.a. Billy Briggs, Billy Thomas, etc.) is quite the savvy businessman. He also has several other online ventures, such as Paid Survey’s Etc. – another scam site.

Has anyone ever questioned why fraud@esellerate.com is so willing to simply hand over good ol “Billy’s” f-up money? Nice, Christian folk this esellerate group is.

esellerate.com is incorporated through Digital River, Inc. Funny, how Digital River decided to incorporate in Minnesota, but their home state is Delaware. Very interesting since it costs only $189.00 to file an Inc. in DE while it costs $235 to file in MN…why would anyone spend the extra money?

Optimistically, I might suggest that there are better perks w/incorporating in MN (??). Cynically I’m suggesting Billy or a close affiliate of his is somewhere in DE handing out refunds, and making sure no one gets a bit friskier than necessary and files a class action.
spitfire
Username: spitfire

Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 9:38 am:   

Thank you so much for the warning. I have already decided not to enlist with PLIMUS, INC. even if they checked out with ASP and Better Business Bureau. I'm gonna heed the warning of everyone that sent a complaint with the type at home scam.But to repeat the question of JULES, is there a legitimate work at home that a person can get into even if that person is from overseas like ASIA? Still need a job!!!!Thank you again.
jules
Username: jules

Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 11:33 am:   

\Hi everyone--as reccomendation via a scam review from "therichprince.com" I was about to take the plung into type-at-home.com when I decided to conduct a quick search for scam filings. Clearly TAH.com is a SCAM. Does anyone know of a legitimate work-at-home opportunity?
tyjohns
Username: tyjohns

Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 2:12 pm:   

Hello.
Can someone tell me if they have had any experience with "Project Payday"?
spitfire
Username: spitfire

Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 5:26 am:   

hi every one. I would like to ask for comments and opinions from anyone about Plimus, Inc. I read yesterday from the internet that they had jobs online as data encoders even if you're from overseas with a membership fee of US$49.00. Are they legit? Or are they all the same as the Billy Briggs set up? I would appreciate any input before i send them the money. It's just that I am lookin'for work which I can do from home since I've got some health issues. Thank you in advance for any comments with regard to this.

Moderators Note: It is illegal in mosts states and countries to charge an upfront fee for employment. You already mentioned Plimus want $49.00 upfront to participate. Run away as fast as you can.
summertime
Username: summertime

Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 1:23 pm:   

Hey guys i just wanted to let you know that I seen this web site after I was suckered into buying the Type-At-Home Scam.I thought I would never get my money back. I seen the email address for fraud@esellerate.net and contacted them. They responded and said my money would be refunded 2-3 buisness days later.Sure enough 3 day and it was there.So be sure to contact these people with your order number!Thank you for posting the info. for the ones who had no hope.
squishy30
Username: squishy30

Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 2:19 am:   

HI

I didn't pay with paypal and today I finally got my refund, I asked the type at home scammers for 5 weeks and I contacted esellerate and it took them 4 weeks to refund my money, so hang in there and keep hounding them! Its your money and you deserve it back!
pam
Username: pam

Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 7:35 am:   

Hi. I am facing the same problem. I paid for the registration, thinking will make some extra cash as I am a stay-at-home mum. I emailed so many times and they said will get back but nobody did. I registered with paypal, paydot.com as instructed but there was no money coming in. This is terrible, ripping innocent people like that.
pattonbre
Username: pattonbre

Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 6:37 pm:   

Did anyone pay without using paypal? I emailed the fraud email but I am thinking it may only work it I used paypal. I have been trying to get a refund for 2mo and an desperate to find out how I can get my money back. Can you take someone like Billy to court for this?
squishy30
Username: squishy30

Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 6:02 pm:   

I sent esellerate a message requarding a refund fours ago. I am just wondering how long it took for everyone else to get a reply from them and also how long after that did you get your money back?
scamproofnow
Username: scamproofnow

Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 8:52 am:   

Hi Guys, just wanted to let you know that I was also in this business for 1 day and successfully got back my money sending one email only - with the help of this forum.

My email was adressed to supportdesk@type-at-home.com (was bounced back) and fraud@esellerate.net (many thanks tab30!), and - guess what - money was sent back next day without any difficulties. So never give up!
i2eason
Username: i2eason

Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 10:13 pm:   

Referring back to the previous post that I had made, I did manage to send two emails to the email address given and I have successfully managed to get a refund so I suggest everyone do the same. Thanks again for catching that email misslala lol
catalina56
Username: catalina56

Posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 - 5:26 pm:   

OK, put me on the list of dumb trusting folk who would just like to make money from home. I thought I was intelligent enough to make a good decision...NOT! Like the rest of you, my money was taken happily and quickly enough on May 3rd. After attempting to "work at home" for the following 7+ hours, I realized this was a no win package and required more money. I requested a refund the same day on his "money back" policy. 3 days later I received a standard quick email reply of I would "be contacted". THAT was May 6 and having sent many more requests, NO contact has been made. Today, my email was returned saying it was blocked! Lovely. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!! Billy Briggs or whomever he is and his "type-at-home" program is a 500% scam. Warn anyone considering it. Your money would be better spent on a nice steak dinner.
i2eason
Username: i2eason

Posted on Monday, June 04, 2007 - 11:19 pm:   

Thank you misslala for the information i currently have sent out an email to them asking for a refund, i will let you guys know what happens
sd1
Username: sd1

Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2007 - 4:03 am:   

Thank you for your tips. I was very interested in starting a second income with type-at-home until I saw this website. Thanks again.
businessonline
Username: businessonline

Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 2:17 am:   

Thanks for all the info guys. I was looking at type-at-home and typeathome as I am looking for more legitimate businesses to add to my site business-online and this forum has saved me nuch wasted time.
kiwiknees
Username: kiwiknees

Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 12:37 am:   

Yes it happened to me aswell. I also got scammed with this program. Billy whoever gave me a password and username but i got nowhere and have had no jobs or typing things sent to me to make a extra buck. When i emailed them for a password they sent it to an email address that was a hotmail address. Anyway they are a big scam and i wish i had found this site b 4 i sent in my money through my credit card. Glad i found this site and i am able to check up on scam sites b 4 i send any money. Have emailed the fraud site fraud@esellerate.net and explained to them about billy briggs and his scamming website and will let you know the outcome for my refund. Is there any good jobs through the net that you can do at home. Based in Australia. Good luck to everyone who has been scamed by billy and i hope we get our refund.
meetoo
Username: meetoo

Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 8:19 pm:   

I was scammed by Billy too and have been trying to get a refund since Nov.! I'm not giving up. He said I never joined but they gave me a user name & password. Why would they do that if I didn't pay? I sent him my credit card statement 4 times & he claims he never got it. Besides all his $49.95 information is free on clickbank.com, just join the affiliate program. It's free. They walk you through it. Anyone want to e-mail him? It's me@type-at-home.com. Let's tell him what we think of him.
heavensong1952
Username: heavensong1952

Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 9:10 pm:   

I have also been scamed by Billy at typeathome. I will try your suggestions to get my money back.I do know a real good home job that I will be working for soon. I have worked for them before and they pay $8 an hr. but you can make more. It is telemarketing with free leads. If anyone is interested, please email me at heavensong1952@hotmail.com I have worked for them years ago, so I know its the real deal.
sue
Username: sue

Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 10:41 pm:   

Like the rest of you I got scammed by Billy and Type-At-Home. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge when I discovered that the "Help" desk for Type-At-Home had been closed down. If necessary I will contact the companies mentioned above to get my refund but for right now I am letting the Credit Card Company handle it. I will see what happens. Do any of you kow of any real LEGITIMATE type at home services on the internet? If you do I would appreciate having their information.
tab30
Username: tab30

Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 10:44 am:   

I wanted to let everyone know that I emailed fraud@esellerate.net and they refunded my money. Hope this helps others.
misslala
Username: misslala

Posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 2:46 am:   

got my money back there is justice. hope everyone gets theirs back as well.
tab30
Username: tab30

Posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 12:24 am:   

**BE WARNED: TYPE-AT-HOME.COM IS A COMPLETE SCAM** I also got scammed by Billy and type-at-home. I am always wary about these online offers, but I found his site through another one that said it was legitimate. Yeah, it legitimately took my money and directed me to a free website where all my work would come from. All it was was placing ads on other websites for companies claiming to offer the type of job I was looking for. I knew instantly when I logged in and started reading it was a scam. He or whoever it is, is really getting rich. I do feel bad, but I figure I've learned my lesson. This was the first and only time I'm doing this. I used the link I found in another post to report it and have tried the fraud at esellers but I doubt I will get anywhere with that. I'm sure they are getting a cut of the money.
misslala
Username: misslala

Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 11:25 am:   

wanted to share some information with whoever else out there who got scammed by type-at-home.com. on your paypal receipt there is a website esellerate.net. after back and forth on that for an hour i found an email address very tiny fraud@esellerate.net. so i wrote them and explained how i have gotten no response from billy briggs for my refund. that it was a total scam and i wanted my money back. this morning i received an email stating that the transaction was refunded don't forget your order #. the banks are not open yet. so i'm not sure just wanted to share hope it helps.
inquiring_mind
Username: inquiring_mind

Posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 2:02 pm:   

Welp,

Is 'DataEntryCash' also a scam??

momathome
Username: momathome

Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 1:12 pm:   

I wanted to say thanks for this site. I was also scammed by Billy Briggs (fake name, i'm sure). I found out he was to go to be true, so I tried to get my money back, but surprise surprise the email he gives you is a bogus support desk that has reently been closed down. What a joke!!
I have filed a complaint with Internet Complaint Center(thank you lelsurvey). I hope everyone gets their money back.
foxtails69
Username: foxtails69

Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 - 1:56 pm:   

Well, I solved the problem in getting my refund back from Billy. I looked at the bottom of my reciept and found that the company who took my money was called esellerate.net. I wrote an email to them explaining the situation with typeathome and that it was a scam. They replyed to my email and stated that they were responsible for returning the funds back to me. They also stated that I should see my refund back on my card within a day or 2. I am shocked, especially since Billy Briggs never responded to any of my emails. I will come back in a day or so and let everyone know if I actually did recieve my refund! Wish me luck!
foxtails69
Username: foxtails69

Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 3:08 pm:   

Hey everyone! I am such a fool. I paid the $49.95 for the Typeathome employment oppertunity and yes it is a scam! I realize that now after finding this site and reading about this scam from others comments. I do have a (stupid) question "Has anyone ever gotten their refund back from this company!?" If so, how!?
rav
Username: rav

Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 11:36 pm:   

Has anyone been scamed or know anything about on-line cas. roulette betting where they claim how you can play for free and win $200 every hour guaranteed??
rav
Username: rav

Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 11:31 pm:   

how many types of scam typing jobs are there?
nancwurmaolcom
Username: nancwurmaolcom

Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 10:13 pm:   

Billy hates spam, well I hate scam! Yes, they got me too! They promised me work, and nothing. I had to beg them for my password to get into the members area. Then when I tried to access it, the login didn't work and it hasn't since. They gave me an address where I could contact them since they don't accept email. When I began asking them for help and work to do they blocked me out of everything. Now I cannot contact them at all and they have my money. My computer genius son tried to contact them but the login didn't work for him either. He came up with one opinion, they are a SCAM!
lelsurvey
Username: lelsurvey

Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 10:59 pm:   

www.type-at-home.com is a total scam!
I paid for $49.95 for what I don't want... I asked for refund on the next day I got the access... I wrote a total of 11 emails since 9 Jan 2007, and I did get replies.. but not replying how I can get my money back, instead with lots of other get rich scheme which I have no interest at all... ignoring totally my request for refund.

I have filed complaint to https://complaint.ic3.gov/
STEPHANIE
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 8:06 pm:   

WOW! IAM GLAD I STUMBLED ONTO THIS SITE. I WAS VERY INTERESTED IN TYPEATHOME.COM. I DID TRY TYPE-AT-HOME.COM AND I WILL SAY THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY! I HAVE NOT MADE 1 SINGLE DOLLAR PER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS. THEY DO PROVIDE SOME USEFUL INFO., BUT IT IS NOT WORTH $49.99!!!!!
karma151
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 12:08 pm:   

thanks for the info on typeathome.com i was just thinking about joining there program until i ran into this site...
Anonymous
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 6:31 pm:   

I recently joined dataprocessors.com and too was ripped off.They tell you to sign these online forms but you have to advertise thier business in order to make any money.I check my clickbank account everyday and haven't recieved any money yet,what a waste
Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2006 - 10:55 pm:   

Im so glad that i looked more into this typeathome business first. This website stopped me from spending more money to try and work from home. The lesson learned is:"if it sounds too good, BEWARE"
Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 5:21 pm:   

www.typeathome.com is a scam. The tech support is lousy with very little help. Yes I tried it and Im posting anonymous. Trust me and stay away from it. Try the ones where you can get the help you need.
Mayleen
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 5:55 am:   

Yes there is a legitimate company out there, it is the Better Internet Bureau.

If you really want to earn money by working at home with your computer you should immediately reserve a spot in BIB's new $200.00 A Day Club. There are only 77 spots available.

For seven years people have been asking the Better Internet Bureau to help them earn money on the Internet but BIB has always said NO!

Now, for the first time ever, the Better Internet Bureau will teach 77 people how to earn $200.00 per day, working at home, with their computer.

This opportunity is limited to 77 applicants and they will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Act now to reserve your priority membership in this exclusive club.

Go here for full details...
http://www.better-internet-bureau.org/bib200.html
elizabeth
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 4:41 am:   

I would like to ask if there are any legitimate companies out there?
Arnold
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 9:02 pm:   

They are both scams. Scam is spelled "type-at-home". If they really need someone to do some typing they would contact their local employment agency.
KS
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 6:16 pm:   

I forgot to mention in my post that they say they are not a "mailing" business or stuffing business. They say that they set you up with companies to fill out forms and ads. That is why I thought that they may be 2 different companies. Sorry for the add-on. Just remember this part of the question that I wanted to ask! :-) Thanks again!
KS
Posted on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 6:13 pm:   

I received information for a www.type-at-home.com In reading the posts here I am confused as to if this site is the same as typeathome.com? Are they different and are they both scams? I did notice that there is no contact info. They just say that you can contact them through e-mail once you join and they will "get back to you promptly"! This just doesn't sound right to me. I've been trying to find out any info on them that I can. Thanks!
Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 5:36 pm:   

typeathome.com is indeed a scam... here is their catch... sure they'll pay for the labels you type for them $.01 per label... so thats $200 for 20,000 labels... however you must buy the labels which cost $22 for a box of 2000... so to obtain 20,000 labels it's going to cost you $220 not to mention ink... but by the time you realize that you are already out $40 to $80.
Roland
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 6:00 pm:   

Hahahaha.. yea right, they are really professional. What a joke.

www.typeathome.com shows no contact information at all except of a photo of Barrington tower. So where is Barrington tower located? Maybe in Russia? There is no street address. They don't even have phone number.

The site claims Terry and Jim founded the company, seven years ago, but does not give us Terry & Jim's last name. "Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly".

Only an idiot would send these people money.
Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 11:07 am:   

I am wondering if www.typeathome.com is a scam? It's different from www.type-at-home.com and looks quite professional and has a great lack of advertising.
Mayleen
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 12:07 am:   

submitdatawork.com is a scam. All type-at-home jobs that you to pay an upfront fee to participate are scams.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 11:03 pm:   

has anyone heard if submitdatawork.com is a scam or legit?
Teresa
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 10:08 pm:   

thedatajob.com is a total scam. They even claim to be associated with CNN and Fox News. You will lose your money if you join.
gamini Nilaweera
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 7:23 am:   

Could someone answer me if thedatajob.com is a scam or not?
Ryan
Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 5:44 am:   

www.type-at-home.com is a scam and you will lose your money.
bear
Posted on Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 4:24 am:   

is it www.type-at-home.com? I want to join but I'm quite skeptical of such program like this.
Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 1:57 pm:   

Thank you very much for the information. was looking at typeathome.com for additional income.
Kathy
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 11:35 pm:   

Are there any legitimate companies out there?
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 12:41 am:   

Hi There,
The same thing has happened to me too. I sent them money via paypal, and haven't heard a thing from them. I have sent numerous e-mails and one was blocked from them. I feel really dumb even doing it, but the website looked so professional and inviting. They say they will contact within 1-2 business day and its been 8 days now. Oh well, hope I will have better luck next time.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 6:35 pm:   

This website claims they will send you work at home to type like address lables for companies that mass mail. All you have to do is send them a membership fee first. Well you send the money and never get another response from them. They are set up with an auto response system that just keeps asking for money. No way to contact them to fight for the money back. MAJOR SCAM!! Now they have changed their website to typesystems.com and typecenters.com.}}

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: